Thursday, August 26, 2010

Registration!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I have been busy!
This post is about registration for high school. For us, it means we go to our school, we get our schedule, lockers, get our planners, etc. For me, this is tomorrow, and if your school does something like this, there are a few things you should know:

1. This is also the day you turn in paperwork, like release forms, emergency paperwork, and so on. Make sure have ALL the paperwork, with all the information and signatures.
2. Try to go with some friends, you can compare schedules and see who you have in your classes.
3. They will also give you a lot of important papers, like supply lists and maps of the school

Sorry for the short post, I'll post again in a few days about my schedule! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment