Monday, August 30, 2010

Schedule-August 30

So I finally got my schedule last week:

1-Health
2-Honors Biology
3-Honors Writing/World Lit.
4-Honors Geometry
5-Ceramics
6-Spanish 200
7-World History

Every school does schedules differently. We have 'even' and 'odd' days. So my schedule would look like this:

ODD
1-Health
3-Honors Writing/World Lit.
Lunch
5-Ceramics
7-World History

EVEN
2-Biology
Seminar (it's like study hall)
Lunch
4-Honors Geometry
6-Spanish 200

The classes are 90 or 95 minutes each, and passing time is 10 minutes, and lunch is 25 minutes.
I also got a lot of school supplies yesterday. A 2 inch binder for school, a planner, lunchbox, thermos, two 1.5 inch binders to keep at home. Whenever we finish a unit in school, I'll bring home the papers, and put them in the binder so I can study them when mid-term times come along.
It's also the last week of summer vacation!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment