Monday, September 6, 2010

Night Before- September 6th

Tomorrow is the first day of school!

I'm really excited, I have at least 1 friend in about half of my classes, and i have lunch with at least one friend. I finally have all of my school supplies, i will be bringing my 2inch binder, my planner, pencil case, several pencils and pens, highlighters, i have paper and dividers in my binder. I also picked out my outfit for tomorrow, and white tank top with a v-neck green shirt on top, with tan capri's. My bus comes at 6:51, so I will be getting up at 5:45. School starts at 7:25 and ends at 2:30.

I really can't wait, because tomorrow is also my first Irish Dance class of the year (which are an hour and a half long) and it will be good to see my ID friends again.

I'll make a post tomorrow about my day, so expect a really long post!

Good luck to everyone who is starting school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment